- AUTO SALLLON endeavors to act as a facilitator to ensure a hassle free service experience with workshops and other service providers
- AUTO SALLON does not own or operate workshops or garages. We have signed specific SLA's and TAT's to ensure a differentiated service delivery to AUTO SALLON customers.
- The services are currently available in DELHI urban city limits only.
- AUTO SALLON does not offer its services for cars 15 years of age or older and also of the cars which are in company guarantee/warranty.
- All service requests needs to be raised by customers through our website / dedicated helpline only.
- The customer can avail the services & benefits from AUTO SALLON only if the service is routed through the above channels.
- Customer cannot avail the AUTO SALLON advantage if they approach the vendor directly.
- AUTO SALLON recommends a service provider based on location, type of service request & service provider's ability to service the particular car make & model
- If the customer would like to go to a service provider outside of AUTO SALLON network, we cannot guarantee the benefits otherwise extended.
- Pickup and drop service shall be provided at the sole responsibility of the customer. AUTO SALLON or the service provider shall not be liable for any damage to the vehicle en-route from pick-up point to garage & back
- The pickup & drop facility will be offered to vehicles with a valid Insurance policy only. The duty to confirm the availability of a valid insurance lies with the customer.
- Initial estimates are provided after taking a trial & evaluating the service request form. During repairs if any additional aspects require repair or replacement, the same will be informed & approval will be sought before commencement of further repairs.
- The repairs/work will commence post written approval from the customer.
- AUTO SALLON will not be responsible for delays beyond estimated time, arising out of obsolete, hard to source or unavailable parts.
- While we make every effort to stick to agreed timelines, AUTO SALLON shall not be held responsible for unavoidable delays and the consequential impacts thereof.
- Breakdown services are provided by third party vendors who have tied up with AUTO SALLON. While we shall ensure a speedy attendance to breakdowns, delays may occur due to parameters beyond our control like weather, traffic, non-availability of towing vehicles etc.,
- AUTO SALLON offers a window period of 10 days for rework if the same problem recurs under normal driving conditions or due to non-accident reasons. In case of additional parts or work involved, relating to the same problem, above and beyond the previously executed repair or replacement, the same shall be on chargeable basis.
- All spare parts warranties will be as per the manufacturer warranty.
- The approval on repair vs. replacement will be taken from customer before authorizing repairs
- All payments for services or repairs need to be made directly to the individual service providers/ Auto Sallon only.
- Payments are to be cleared before delivery of the vehicle, either in Cash/DD/Net-transfer /Credit or Debit card. AUTO SALLON shall not extend any credit or further-payment options
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances shall AUTO SALLON be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, resulting from any aspect of your use of the AUTO SALLON site or the service, whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the AUTO SALLON site or the service, from inability to use the AUTO SALLON site or the service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the AUTO SALLON site or the service. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the AUTO SALLON site or the service or any links on the AUTO SALLON site, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the AUTO SALLON site or the service or any links on the AUTO SALLON site. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
UnderYou agree to indemnify and hold AUTO SALLON, Officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post or make available through the service, your use of the service, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
UnderThese Terms and all matters arising from or in connection with them (including non-contractual obligations) are, except as otherwise expressly referred to in these Terms, governed by the laws of India. The courts of Bangalore will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms. In the event that any or any part of these Terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such terms shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
AUTO SALLON reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the services, or to modify these Terms and Conditions, at any time.